We all use Facebook and email for personal or business use to interact with other people around the world. Firms can take advantages of Facebook and email to interact with their target customers around the world. In this article by Ana Gotter, talk about the 5 simple techniques to integrate Facebook and email marketing for your businesses.
Facebook and email Marketing are effective and easy ways for dairy industry to attract or sell their products around the world. Facebook can help dairy industry to connect with new consumers and introduce them to your dairy industry. Where email marketing offers opportunity for dairy industry to increase brand awareness through email quiz’s or activities.
Following are 5 Simple Techniques to Integrate Facebook and Email Marketing.
- Facebook icon- Adding Facebook icon into your email is great way to encourage your new consumers to follow you in Facebook and it also help your new and long term customers to be up to date with your daily content on Facebook.
2. Email sign up- By Providing email sign up on your Facebook page encourage your consumers to sign up before they sign up into Facebook. For example a landing page with email sign up on your Facebook page can help industry to attract more customers.
3. Host contest on Facebook- Hosting Facebook contest encourage your follower to sign up for your email and increase brand awareness. The Facebook host contest help dairy industry to target their demographic audience and promote their brands.
4. Email campaign to promote your Facebook page- by featuring link above the email with CTA can help dairy industry to promote and encourage people to like you on Facebook page.
5. Utilize message integration- this helps the dairy industry to include most popular email content such as from newsletter on your Facebook page
For more Useful links click here