We all use Facebook and email for personal or business use to interact with other people around the world. Firms can take advantages of Facebook and email to interact with their target customers around the world. In this article by Ana Gotter, talk about the 5 simple techniques to integrate Facebook and email marketing for your businesses.
Facebook and email Marketing are effective and easy ways for dairy industry to attract or sell their products around the world. Facebook can help dairy industry to connect with new consumers and introduce them to your dairy industry. Where email marketing offers opportunity for dairy industry to increase brand awareness through email quiz’s or activities.
Following are 5 Simple Techniques to Integrate Facebook and Email Marketing.
- Facebook icon- Adding Facebook icon into your email is great way to encourage your new consumers to follow you in Facebook and it also help your new and long term customers to be up to date with your daily content on Facebook.
2. Email sign up- By Providing email sign up on your Facebook page encourage your consumers to sign up before they sign up into Facebook. For example a landing page with email sign up on your Facebook page can help industry to attract more customers.
3. Host contest on Facebook- Hosting Facebook contest encourage your follower to sign up for your email and increase brand awareness. The Facebook host contest help dairy industry to target their demographic audience and promote their brands.
4. Email campaign to promote your Facebook page- by featuring link above the email with CTA can help dairy industry to promote and encourage people to like you on Facebook page.
5. Utilize message integration- this helps the dairy industry to include most popular email content such as from newsletter on your Facebook page
For more Useful links click here
Mobile Marketing is fastest growing channel for B2B marketers because mobile provide different type of challenges and opportunities, for example: Apps, Email and mobile friendly website helps companies like Dairy industry to stay up date with important new marketing arena.
In this Article by Lee Odden talk about, how B2B companies using different mobile marketing features to increase their sales. Smart phones is most used devices for accessing the internet today compare to desktop or laptop. And its good opportunity for dairy industry take advantages of Mobile marking to increase their profit. Following are Mobile Feature that dairy industry can use to sell their products:
For Dairy industry like Fonterra, this is great opportunity to create video content that can easily be use or shared on Mobile Devices. Most industry make their industry video which is only supported by desktop or laptop. Dairy industry need to make sure B2B video is content is available for mobile devices. This will help dairy industry to improve their skill to attract, convert more leads and increase revenue.
Mobile Magazine access
FedEx launches mobile magazine app which provides different features designed especially for tablets and Android smartphones, including videos and dynamic slideshows. This will help the Dairy industry to deliver their message to people around the world. Mobile magazine is easy to create and when user read interesting magazine especially related with dairy industry, then he or she spreads your products information on their social website or with others.
For more information regarding Mobile Marketing please click on the link bellow.
- Apple B2B App Store Open for Business
- Smartphones are the most popular device for going online
- Digital Magazine ( e-book)
As we know More than Billion people use Facebook for their own purpose and to connect with friends and family. Most people use Facebook once a day and get entertain by different kind of stuff like Video clips, funny Photos and sometime “Facebook advertising”.
Fonterra should apply the 4 strategies to improve their Facebook ads relevance score. This article by Massimo Chieruzzi provides brief description of how business can target their target customers through metric score scale of 1 to 10 rates technique and how it relevant to your target customers.
The feedback from ad viewers in Facebook advert will show score on a scale from 1 to 10, and number 10 is the highest number on scale. The positive and negative ad feedback feature is very important in Relevance Score equation. Which has connections with video viewers, conversions and other features. When someone hide or report your ad in Facebook then your Relevance Score will show.
This not only help business to target their customers but also show how your target customers considering your ads and how they engaging, rating your products ads. Here is some example:
2/10 5/10 8/10
I think it’s the most effective and inexpensive way to reach out to your target audience. Because its show which ads is more relevant to your target customers and determine which products, video clip, images and message is more important to them.
Most company spends a lot of money on advertising to identify who’s going to buy their products most Men or Female. But this Facebook advert relevance score technique do all for you with no cost effect.
The top chart shows relevance and engagement of target customers where they can share and like your post. This will help Fonterra company to target their customers by their age and status. When people like something they prefer other to watch it or share on Facebook which I think is best way to reach out their target customers.
For more information regarding advert relevance score please click on the link bellow.
- Positive and negative feedback (advert relevance score)
- New Facebook ad
- Improve your ad strategy with Facebook relevance score